Yes, I know, it’s not even Halloween yet! However, it’s already time to plan for your holiday specials. Black Friday is only a little over a month away (November 27) and right after is Small Business Saturday (November 28). With a little planning, you could head into the holiday season with your customers clamoring to buy your products or services. While you map out your approach, ask yourself these questions:
- Have I determined what specials, promotions, discounts, coupons, etc., I plan on offering?
- Have I drafted an email series to introduce these specials to my email list?
- Do I want to start an email campaign to get more subscribers?
- Have I made sure that my website is readable when people people visit from a mobile device? (53% of online shoppers used a mobile device last year!)
- Are all of my products on my e-commerce site?
- Have I planned out my social media strategy?
It’s hard to think about the cold and snow now, but a little time spent now will help your marketing work almost on auto-pilot and boost your holiday profits. If you would like some assistance with planning or creating your holiday marketing strategy, please contact us at [email protected] .
Let’s make the last quarter of 2015 a spectacular one!
For more ideas on prepping your marketing for the holidays, please download our guide,